Thursday, January 15, 2009

Water Bear


Isn't this beautiful.

Daddy wanted a photo of little bear going under the shower because she is so good at leaning her head back under the water (for an 18 month old).

I got a couple with the water actually running over her face, but this was the best one of both of them. I love her expression.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a bit of a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "a bit" ???

Anonymous said...

Daddy looks a little tense. Is that because you had a camera in the bathroom while he was in his birthday suit.

Anonymous said...

He's not tense & people seeing him in his birthday suit doesn't bother him too much (obviously he wouldn't want the entire web seeing him naked though). I think it might just be the angle he is trying to hold Little Bear at. She's not a little baby anymore :-)

Anonymous said...

Wet eyelashes always make a cutie look cuter.

She must like water - none of my children liked having water over their face at that age! Hair-washing was always a traumatic event, for both mother and child.