I am posting this for the benefit of Nanna in Newcastle.
While Cheetah was on holidays with Nanna, he bought a shirt each for DH, Little Bear & me.
DH got a lovely Bondi shirt. Little Bear's was pink with lots of australian animals.
Here is mine...
Nanna found it first & pointed it out to Cheetah - as I am a violist, she thought a musically inspired T-shirt might be nice.
I think Nanna is the one who needs new glasses more so than Cheetah.
Thankfully innocent little Cheetah (although he can read music) did not realise what the "music" actually was.
Nanna got a good laugh when we told her about this.
I think my new T-shirt will make a inspirational lovely night shirt.
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

4 comments:
I'm glad Cheetah still has his innocence. I hope he can stay that way for a long long time. (But that was a close shave).
How funny!
(Reminds me of the time I, as an innocent 11 year old, bought my Aunty a t-shirt which proclaimed "Old net-ballers never die: they just don't score as much." My mum nearly died when I brought it home and showed her. Aunty just laughed!)
(Word verification: congual)
Wolf had a good laugh at your T-shirt.
I must be innocent or dumb because it did take me a little while to catch on... it was only after reading the words a few times that I looked closer at the pictures... oh!
i hope you enjoy your lovely night shirt & yes i do need to get new glasses. but know one else picked it up either . i hope cheetah had a wonderful time in newcastle we did talk again later
Post a Comment