Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tag - You're It !!!

I got tagged! Mummy McTavish is the culprit & you can see what she answered here.



1. name: Chimera, Mum, Mummy, & countless derivatives of my real name.

2. birthday: March

3. wear silver or gold: Mostly Gold.

4. favorite restaurant: I don't have the time, money or sanity to eat out

5. favorite junk food: Maltesers

6. favorite candybar: Mars Bars

7. favorite candy: Almost anything Blackcurrent flavoured

8. favorite store: Target

9. favorite online store: Peters of Kensington

10. do you collect anything: Not intentionally.

11. favorite movie: no one movie in particular. The Shrek movies would be close to the top.

12. favorite book: I don't really have favourite books, more favourite authors. Kathy Reichs is what I am currently reading, also love John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Kel Richards (starting to notice a theme here?)

13. something you could never get enough of: Peace & Quiet

14. favorite band: Westlife (at the moment)

15. favorite indulgence: Sleep! (that's first second & third on the list too)

16. something you never buy yourself but want: A cleaning lady.

17. favorite color: All of them. Depends if I am wearing it, painting with it, driving it, planting it, etc. I love colour.

18. something you are wishing for right now: A cleaning lady.

19. favorite symbol: Who on earth has a favourite symbol?

20. who are you tagging: I don't usually do tag things because I only have 3 other bloggers on my radar. I can't tag Mummy McTavish as she tagged me first, I won't tag Mum-me as I assume Possum will do that, so all that is left is Grannysaurus. (I assume that M. McTavish didn't tag her to allow me at least 1 person to tag)!







I would like to pass comment on how many of my answers are identical to Mummy McTavish's answers. Seeing as we do a lot of shopping together, it is only natural that we like the same shops (otherwise we wouldn't shop together) & it was her who put me onto the Peter's of Kensington online store which saved me over $600 on a set of saucepans (not that I would ever have paid full price).



It was more the cleaning lady comments (16&18) that I felt I was being rather unoriginal with, having left MM's comments in there without even editing them. The funny thing is that lately I have been wishing (I think fantasising is the more accurate term) for a cleaning lady (or man, I'm not fussy), because it seems that all my spare time at home is spent cleaning (hence the lack of blogging so often). For all this cleaning, you think my house would be spotless but sadly it isn't. Today (prior to seeing MM's answers), I was talking with a work colleague and we were discussing how wonderful it would be to have a cleaning lady. Then I get home & see this!



Really though, what mother wouldn't wish for a cleaning lady !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a bit relieved when MM didn't tag me. I should have realised shouldn't I? Okay here we go, but it will be boring!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, she's figured me out. that is exactly why I didnt tag grannysaurus. Sorry Grannysaurus... Mwahahahahahaha