Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas


When looking back at my photo's, I actually had very few of Christmas, but there were a few gems in there.



This is Little Bear opening one of her first presents. I think the expression is more because she hasn't long woken up, but it is very similar to Cheetah's expression when someone gave him clothes as a present many years ago. In this present was wrapped a fairy dress, which she is wearing in a photo below. She really liked it, but you wouldn't know it from the expression!




Here is little Bear testing out Daddy's present - a new esky!




This is just about the only picture I got of Cheetah on Christmas day.



I was recently feeling a bit guilty for the many millions of photo's of Little Bear we have, but there are comparatively few of Cheetah.



I have since realised that Cheetah just doesn't sit still long enough to have his photo taken.



Even when I took a photo of him in the car recently on our trip to Paluma (photo's to be posted shortly), it still took me several shots to get one that wasn't blurry because he was moving - and that was when he was buckled in & playing his nintendo.




Little Bear playing innocent when asked where all the blue M&M's are.



And here she is in one of her very many new clothes. Unlike her older brother, Little Bear's response to new clothes as a present is "Wowee" (said with awe & wonder & an angelic smile - what better thanks could a present giver receive?).



To round out our Christmas Lunch, here is the biggest kid of all taking a swing at the pinata. All the children got one shot only before Uncle J took the bat & smashed the pants of Santa. At least the lollies were some compensation for missing out on most of the fun a pinata has to offer. I am not quite sure about what we are doing to our children's fragile little psyche's by allowing them to beat up Santa with a cricket bat, but they seemed to have a good time. (is that a bad thing?).

0 comments: