
Here are some miscelaneous photo's from our post Christmas wind-down.
Little Bear was happily munching away on a watermelon slice for ages. Of course as soon as the camera comes out, the watermelon is history & Little Bear wants to play with the camera. At least you can see how much she enjoyed that piece of watermelon.
I think this was taken on Boxing Day. In true North Queensland fashion, a swim followed by a fruit platter & game of cricket in the backyard is how to celebrate Boxing Day.
Not sure what she was originally trying to do here, but she ended up hanging from her elbows & ankles (her bum isn't actually touching the ground). She sat like this for a while before she slipped. Then she tried to repeat the pose, however it didn't work the second time around.
Daddy got an IPod for his birthday & Little Bear thinks it is the best toy on the planet. She loves to get her groove on & in this photo she is dancing away to the music in her head.
This was taken a few minutes later, after I had brushed her hair & put it in a pony tail. You rarely see Little Bear like this, because her hair quickly starts to fall out of her pony tail & by the end of the day, it looks the same as it does at the start of the day (see above).
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

5 comments:
Just like NQ weather - a prolonged drought and then it pours only this time it was blogs that poured down. I think I've caught up on your blogs now. I've got exactly the same picture of Little Bear with a blue face. How did we do that?
Hoping I can be forgiven for commenting once for all the posts... I read them all about 5 minutes after they were posted the other day on my ipod but I havent figured out yet how to get that to let me comment.
I am very proud of my little bear walking all that way! And I know exactly how rare that photo of Cheetah is, I remember the olden days when we just looked out the window when we drove up there :)
Tell Cheetah that if I had been using his DS I would have hurled everywhere from car sickness, better watch out!
Tag, You're it. Head on over to see what for.
Hey there Kath
There are so many cute photos. It's great that your kids will have a journal of their life.
I have emailed you a reply tonight
Love
AM
Ralph is also a big fan of the iPod. Or iPop as he calls it my shuffle. Aunty 6 has her ipod in her handbag all the time, and has put Colin music on it to make sure Ralph knows she is the best aunty.
Post a Comment