No comment needed for this one really.
I should point out though that she was driving down the incredibly long driveway of the house we stayed at in Atherton, not on a public road. (And as you can see, she had some help).
Hopefully I will get a chance to post photo's tomorrow as for the three nights after that I will not be able to post as I will be living it up in Bris-vegas. (read living it up as sleeping as much as possible)
Of course during the day I will be training (in what I don't know because they are 'surprising' us. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate surprises.)

3 comments:
It sure is a looong driveway. Was that Cheetah in the background encouraging his sister? Nice work!
Enjoy the high and heady life of Brisvagas. I try my bestest for a sleep in there too!
She was really focused! I wonder how long before she tries to go it alone, hmmmmm.
She's so cute. Seemed like a natural.
Post a Comment