Remember this post?
ie. the one where I told Cheetah he was not allowed to take his expensive DS to vacation care?
Yesterday I turned up a bit earlier than I usually would & he was holding it in his hands, but wasn't even playing it himself, he was watching his friend play their DS instead.
As I walked up, he realised & tried to hide it, but as he did he saw that I had already seen it, so he used the same movement to slip it into his pocket like nothing was the matter.
When I told him I wasn't happy, he said "it was just in my bag, I don't know how it got there. HONEST !!!"
That statement was far from honest !!!!
He is now grounded from Computer, Playstation, DS, and Wii.
He doesn't know how long for.
I don't know how long for.
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, cheetah, not a good idea.
Dear, dear, dear (as my grandchildren sometimes mimic me)! Poor Cheetah is going to learn some things the hard way. I hope he is not toooo much like his Uncle Jingles. It will be a long tough road for everyone if he is.
But Uncle Jingles is turning out okay in spite of his misspent youth.
Post a Comment