Yesterday at Kindy one of the guys that works there decided to give all the kids glasses.
Not toy glasses though....
Check this out
Every kid in her group had them drawn on (at least all the ones that were left when I picked her up). It was quite a sight to see all the kids peering through the glass door as I walked down the corridor to get her.
They have faded a little bit in these photos. They were only drawn on with white board marker & rubbed off quite easily. There wasn't even a trace of them left this morning.
She thought it was hilarious every time she caught sight of herself in a mirror.
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

1 comments:
How funny!
I would have rather seen Teddy and Kitcat with 'glasses' this afternoon when I picked them up from daycare. Instead, they were both covered in dirt from rolling in the tanbark, and Teddy's scalp was caked with sand from the sandpit.
Oh well. At least they had fun.
Post a Comment