Friday, February 27, 2009

Barnyard Babbling

Here is Little Bear doing various barnyard animal impersonations.

If you have the sound up loud enough, you will hear the narrator say the animals name & then the animal makes their noise & Little Bear does her best to imitate it.

Unfortunately she didn't do her horse impersonation as this is her cutest. She did do it 30 seconds after I turned the camera off so I got to see it, you just miss out.

I was wearing a pink top today. Shortly after I got dressed, Little Bear saw me, pointed & started oinking.

I am hoping it was just the colour of the top !!! ( ... as I waddle off to give the Wii Fit a bit of extra attention - do pigs waddle?)

2 comments:

Grannysaurus said...

So when people ask if she is saying many words yet, you can tell them she speaks sheep and rooster and a little english.

Mummy McTavish said...

Did mummy stop the camera because she was afraid her iPhone was about to go on the floor?

She does a great rooster, I was waiting for her cute little "cloud" impersonation.