Just so you know, I am not going to make a habit of this.
I haven't really been happy with the name of my original blog (Castle in the Air) since I created it. I just couldn't think of a better name at the time. The URL also wasn't that catchy either.
(I could have made things simple & just changed the name, not the URL but I don't like to do things by halves & as I don't have dozens of followers - yet - the best time to update was now).
I chose the new name for many reasons.
It is a name often associated with people with impairments, particularly mental impairments and particularly autism. Initially I was reluctant to use it because of those associations. However I couldn't get away from the fact that although I am not mentally impaired (although some might argue that), this phrase describes both what I am & what I aspire to be.
It is now after midnight & have written, deleted, re-written & deleted again, many times over this next paragraph. So many of the reasons I feel that this phrase describes me so perfectly are a bit too personal for me to share on the world wide web, so I shall leave this paragraph without explanation tonight. Who knows, if you read my blog for long enough you might just find the explanations within.
I hope you like my new look blog. Please leave me comments & tell me what you think.
It will be changing over the coming weeks but nothing as major as the overhaul it has just been through.
Good night & God Bless
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment