Tonight my two kids are having a bath together.
I have washed Little Bear's hair & am in the next room while she & Cheetah just play.
I keep wandering in to see if Little Bear wants to get out.
This time I called out as I was walking "Do you want to get out yet?"
Little Bear: "No want get out yet" ....
Little Bear (frantically): "SIDDOWN SHEETA SIDDOWN SHEETA !!!!"
(obviously worried that Cheetah would get her in trouble & taken out of the bath)
I walk in.
Mummy: "Aren't you ready to get out yet Little Bear?"
Little Bear: "No mummy"
Little Bear: "Bye Bye Mummy"
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

4 comments:
I love the way kids just have to say goodbye and you leave and they can keep doing whatever it is you want to do. ha ha ha.
I'm sure it won't be long before poor Sheeta is thoroughly outmanoeuvred by Little Bear.
Did I tell you he was a darling for his sleep-over?
Funny Little Bear.
You did mention a while back that she was a 'Water Bear'. We love bathtime too!
Post a Comment