Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warranty

I bought my washing machine on 23 March 08.
It broke on 9 May 09. (A bit more than 1 day after the 12 months warranty would have run out, but close).

I am really REALLY REALLY glad that I bought the extended warranty !!!

3 comments:

Grannysaurus said...

I'm glad you can claim on it. My dishwasher died in less than 12 months and I couldn't find the receipt and the shop had moved.

Mummy McTavish said...

Geez, now I'll have that in the back of my mind next time I'm turning down an extended warranty. Although I'm guessing our next big electrical purchase will be a fridge and I think even TA me would get it for that.
Glad you'll get it fixed with that!

Susan said...

Did you read about my warranty good fortunes on my blog? Extended warranty on my DVD was worth it, and my dryer packed it in 3 days before the manufacturers warranty expired. Very happy.