Saturday, August 9, 2008

GRRRRRR

Does anyone else have issues with getting the paragraphs to show up in their blogs.

I preview & add extra spaces between paragraphs & remove spaces & edit in HTML & it doesn't matter what I do or what it looks like in the preview, it still posts without spaces between the paragraphs. It is taking me longer to try to stop this from happening, than actually writing the blog & as you can see from my last few posts, it seems to be all for nothing anyway.

Can somebody tell me how to stop this madness before I start going INSANE .....


Oh no... too late !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we've had similar problems and I did find that there was a 'trick' involved... I think it has something to do with the template you are using. I can't remember it now, I'd have to write a post to remember. But I think it involves two page breaks !
! straight after the paragraph and no backspacing until way into your first few words.

Next time to blog I'll remember to remember.

-Wolf McT

Anonymous said...

If you type your post 'aligned left' first, and then 'justify' it just before posting then your paragraphs should stay where you put them. (I found it you make it 'justified' first the paragraphs won't have lines bewteen them.)

Or, type your whole post the way you want it in the HTML section first, and then tweak it on the COMPOSE section.

Hope it works for you - it was driving me crazy too for a while until I finally figured it out.