OK, here it is.... My second post. With just slightly less than a month between them, my sister has been nagging me to update this, so I hope she is happy now !!!
Seeing as Little Bear turned one a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to put birthday photo's up, but I mostly relied on my Sister in Law to take most of the photo's as she has a beaut new camera. They have now gone to New Zealand for a while and I didn't have a chance to get the photo's before they left. When they get back I will put some some party photo's. In the meantime my computer has been renovated (which caused me issues with first losing my blog page in cyberspace & then not remembering my password when I found it again - or which e-mail address I used). I have managed to get it all back up & running & now my biggest enemy is time... Hence the title of this blog.
I have now been back at work for 3 months (and about a week). I am only working four days & only have 2 kids & I know some parents work full time with much bigger families and I take my hat off to them because to fit any more into a day than what I already do, I would have to cut back on my sleep which is already much less than it should be according to A Current Affair.
I think I am feeling the squeeze more than usual today because I am sick with a cold yet I had to drive my DH to his mates place so he could fix a computer & drink beer. Cheetah had been sleeping over at his Poppie's place. Once he was dropped back home by his Poppie, I had to take the kids & pick up DH who was slightly the worse for wear. Cheetah was feeling sick & came home to bed. DH was also feeling sick for an entirely different reason & also went to bed which left me doing the afternoon shift with the Bear.Speaking of Little Bear, she has learnt to climb & now she can get up on just about anything, but has issues getting down off some things (like the photo at left - she can't get down off the boxes). She is very good about it though. She sit's there & patiently waits for me to come & 'rescue' her. She also likes to close doors but cannot open them again. This includes bedroom doors & baby gates.
The other day it took me about 10 minutes to find her, because most of the doors in the house were closed & I couldn't remember which one had just been open so I had to search them all. Eventually I found her in the study just sitting on the floor enjoying the fact that she was 'getting away' with being in there alone. I had thought the study gate was closed which is why it was the last room I looked in. (that as well as the fact that it was the room I found her in - luckily because I stopped looking after that room. Hehehe)
I just tried to add another photo of Little Bear's first ride in the baby seat on the bike. I got it, but then lost it when I was trying to make the page look prettier. Oh, well, even though I have a cold, I can smell the delicious aroma of 3 chicken kiev's almost ready to eat. I had better go & get them out & if I am really lucky, the boys will be too tired to get up for dinner ;-)
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

2 comments:
I'm not working and dont have enough hours in my day!!!! Little bear looks so cute "stuck" on those boxes, all she needs is enough room to turn around to go down backwards. She did some scary climbing while I had her at the park the other day...
I love the one leg tucked underneath her. She always sits like that.
Post a Comment