Monday, July 14, 2008

Poor Baby

Poor Little Bear is not well. She has a fever, a runny nose & has lost her voice. I think she has a sore throat but as she can't tell us it's hard to say.

I feel very badly for her, but she is so cute, listening to her babble away with her husky little voice. Because she is not feeling very well, she is much more clingy than usual and just wants to be picked up all the time. We get heaps more cuddles than usual which is great, but when you have to put her down, she looks up at you with those great big eyes and long eyelashes with the tears just sitting there but never actually falling, and she purses her lips in the cutest little way and just makes this sad cry with her husky voice which just absolutely breaks your heart.

She also had her second hair cut today. The hairdresser was great & she looks so much better without all the straggly bits hanging in her eyes. She wasn't rubbing her eyes as much this afternoon either so I think that might be why. The hairdresser also cut off her rat's tail. The long section of baby hair that hadn't fallen out. It doesn't really make her hair look that much shorter overall even though this section of hair was a good couple of inches longer than the rest. She definitely looks better with her pretty little hair cut.

Cheetah also got his hair cut. It was so long it was hanging in his eyes. Now it is almost a crew cut. He is happy with it and also looks much better now. School is back tomorrow, so he can look spiffy for his first day back. He says he doesn't want to go back, but I think he will be very glad to catch up with his friends again.

After getting hair cuts, it was time to go to the Doctors as I needed a medical certificate for Little Bear to take leave from work.

While we were at the doctors, we had to wait for a while in the doctor's room. There was a painting of Australian Animals on a wall so we killed time talking about the animals. Little Bear thought the crocodile was great because you can have fun going "SNAP" and clapping your hands together like the mouth of a crocodile. We also talked about the Kookaburra and made the noise the Kookaburra makes. Then she tried to copy, but I am not sure if she was trying to say Kookaburra or make the noise. (I think she was making the noise because she laughed every time I made it - apparently I am a very funny kookaburra).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big sloppy kiss for our little bear! If it's all the same, we would rather not have one back so we dont get this wog:) hope she feels better soon. xoxoxoxo