Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meant to Blog this on Thursday night, but it didn't happen 'cause I had a headache.

Had the MRI which shows I have a brain. DH thinks it was photoshopped in later.


Doctor says it was normal & stands by his original diagnosis and has put me on Endep (that was the name I couldn't remember). Says they will likely make me drowsy and lower my blood pressure. Problem is I already have relatively low blood pressure so I just have to be careful about standing up too fast, especially first thing in the morning & just after a big meal. I already get dizzy in the lift at work so it will be interesting to see what happens now.
I have had a bad headache for the last 2 days straight & took the first Endep tablet last night. It doesn't seem to have made me too drowsy but my head does seem to spin a bit more than usual. My headache is a bit better than it has been but it could just be that I got a sleep in this-morning too. The doctor said it will take a few weeks to really notice the difference with the tablets.



Thursday morning was COLD - not -5 like in Mum-me's neck of the woods, but it got down to 7 & seeing as we live in the tropics, we do not have central heating. Luckily Little Bear has a reverse cycle air-con so she is warm, but when she spends all night in her room, she doesn't want to stay in there when she wakes up so of course we are banished to the cold just to keep the baby happy.

That's what happens when you have a high set house with wooden floors & no insulation. At least we get plenty of cuddles from the kids in winter.

Anyway, here she is, dressed in her winter woolies which if it weren't for the bitterly cold weather she wouldn't get a chance to use. She did have two slippers on, but one went walkabout by itself. The dressing gown was a first birthday present & I was beginning to think we wouldn't get a chance to use it. She has now worn it for the last 4 days straight.

The upside to 7 degree mornings is 23 degree days. Very pleasant (when there is no wind).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie, my little girl! Dragon has decided he wants his own Little Bear. He seems to think if we want her she's ours. We explained Aunty Chimera would be upset about that.