Thursday, November 26, 2009

IT'S A BOY !!!

CONGRATULATIONS
ROO & REE

Baby K born at 9:20am.
Weight: 6lb 10oz
Length: 50cm

I can't wait to see photo's

Ree is a very good friend of mine who lives way too far away. Today she and Roo brought into the world a beautiful baby boy who will be known here as Baby K until we find him a better name.

These guys have had it a bit rough in the past but they are a gorgeous couple and will make a lovely family. I am dying to see photo's of their little man (c'mon guys - it's been almost 10 hours already!!!) and can't wait to meet him, although that will be a few months away yet.

Congratulations guys!

(and seriously - photo's already !!!)

3 comments:

Mum-me said...

Congratulations to your friends. One of my friends had a baby boy today too.

Glad your blog has allowed me to comment - now lets see if it will let me publish. (I've had all sorts of trouble trying to comment at others' blogs lately - how is Little Bear doing?)

Mummy McTavish said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Roo and Ree.

Smilie girl said...

Congratulations and best wishes to them! New babies are worth getting excited about. (Can you tell I've been scanning lots of babes today?)