Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cheetah's award

On Thursday Cheetah received an achievement award in class (these particular awards are handed out each week to children who have achieved something special that week).

And the reason for the award...

"for his 'Swift Swivels' during dance class".

This is the first time he has received an achievement award that relates to a physical activity.

I was very proud of him and can't wait to see these 'swift swivels' at the end of year concert.

4 comments:

Possum Princess said...

Congratulations on the award! You must have done really well!!!

Grannysaurus said...

Does he give private recitals for family? When you think of it he is built like a dancer :)

Mummy McTavish said...

WOOHOO!!! Does he do Jazz Hands? Can he do the Running Man?

I'd love to see him swiveling swiftly! I'd never get an award for my dancing skills!

Smilie girl said...

Congrats to the man! That's a good talent to have.
Can't say anyone's ever commented favourably on my dancing skills. Oh well.