Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Isn't she lovely

Little Bear has been a little under the weather the last couple of days.

Any other time, that means a tired, grumpy, miserable little girl.

This time, she was just sick enough. She was quieter than usual, sat for ages on my lap at all times of the day, and was generally happy just sitting quietly & watching tv. Except for when the panadol kept wearing off, she was the most beautiful contented child. (And I got 2 days off work to be with this Angel).

I have very few close up photo's (that I haven't cropped from a larger photo) because she doesn't usually sit still enough.

Today she let me take this one.


I have briefly stopped to post this, as I haven't had a chance in the last couple of days to post & this weekend we will be camping so not likely to be any posts then.
Now I have to get back to preparations.

5 comments:

Grannysaurus said...

You snuck this one and and I would have missed it if you hadn't left your comment. She is soooooo gorgeous. To think that she got about a quarter of her genes from me. It is truly a miracle what God can do by mixing up the DNA. (Maybe I do sometimes get a little cerebral when I say things like that. I'll have to watch myself.)

Grannysaurus said...

When did she get her ears pierced?

Chimera said...

Monday afternoon.

She was very good about it. She cried when they did it, but as soon as the lady gave her a jelly bean she was ok & even said goodbye to the lady.

She is very proud of her new earings & if you ask her if she likes them she says yes. She is also very lucky as her birthstone is a light purple colour so it goes with almost all her clothes.

Mummy McTavish said...

I was gonna ask about the ears too. You're brave.

She's doing a very "little Bear" face.

Possum Princess said...

She's so cute!!!!!