Whenever Daddy is home, he has a little shadow.
Little Bear loves her daddy to bits & loves to do anything that daddy is doing.
Daddy has recently bought himself a new computer chair & Little Bear helped him build it.
Daddy was very patient with her & let her help him screw bits in & find bits that had gone missing (she was actually very good at this, because she was the reason that they weren't where Daddy left them in the first place).
When Daddy was getting too frustrated, Little Bear knew how to calm him down.
I love this photo. Daddy was sitting on the coffee table fixing the media PC (our home TV is attached to a computer).
Little Bear saw him sitting there so she went & got her book & climbed up right beside him & sat there quietly chatting to him the whole time (it took a while).
And this photo was taken today. Little Bear loves my plastics drawers & every day (multiple times a day on weekends) I have to run around after her putting it all back in before it gets dirty.
And there we go, that is the big stuff that has been happening since I last blogged. I have more to add as I get the photo's, but for now this will do.
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

4 comments:
What no comments yet?! Dragon is sitting here with Grandma admiring his ever-so-cute cousin. Maybe now we can have some more pics of her in her pretty dress.... hmmmm.
I have given you a Kreativ Blogger award. You can check it out on my blog.
I take back my last comment about giving you an award. The post just disappeared into the ether. What a waste of time :-(
I'll do it again when I feel like risking a few more wasted hours.
I have managed to successfully post my award and give you a Kreative Blogger award.
Post a Comment