Well I hope it's a happy ending anyway.
Tomorrow the insulation people will be coming to install the stuff in the remainder of our roof.
They wanted DH to sign a different quote - he said no.
They wanted him to sign something that absolved them of their care & responsibility (our roof won't be the same when they put it back down, it will probably have creases in it) - he said no but he didn't mind if the roof was creased, as long as it wasn't broken and didn't leak.
They accepted his terms & tomorrow they are coming to do the rest of the house.
They complain that they have lost money - well so have we - $600 of the original rebate. Not to mention the additional electricity that we might have saved if our roof had been insulated as planned for the last 3 months.
Mopping up the remains of my mind.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Good for DH. I'm glad you didn't marry a push-over :)
I guess this helps to make up for all the times he doesn't let me push him around ;-)
I'm glad your making head way. Hope this makes for a cooler end to summer.
Post a Comment