Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random Birthday Photo's

Seeing as I missed posting about Little Bear's birthday like I promised, here are some of the better photo's of her birthday at home.

This one deserves the top honours. Little Bear is showing her appreciation to Aunty McTavish for making such a beautiful birthday cake. Feel free to leave Mummy McTavish/Aunty McTavish some comments on this blog oohing & aahing over such a beautiful cake. She will read them & she deserves it !



The favourite toy of the night - a Bubble Machine. Also thanks to the McTavish clan.

Little Bear & Dragon were in raptures over the bubble's.



And of course, how better to play with bubbles than with a racquet of some kind. And even better than 1 racquet is 2. Lion is showing off his Bubble Badminton skills. That's my ambidextrous nephew !




And how better to finish a birthday than falling asleep on Daddy's lap. This is a special treat reserved for those really special occasions. (For those who regularly visit, you might notice the wear on this couch getting more obvious with each post it features in. We are hoping to get a new one really soon)




I love this man !!!










4 comments:

Mummy McTavish said...

Geez, she did a really great job of that cake... Oh, huh? it was me? well it was so long ago I can be forgiven for forgetting can't I??? Thanks for the sloppy appreciation Little Bear, it's the best sort!

Lion is getting more and more ambidextrous like his Aunty Chimera... it makes it hard to encourage him to hold his pencil how it's comfortable and he says "I just can't decide how it's comfortable!!"

I have no comments on your man. Do you have a shot with the fairy wings on??

Chimera said...

No shots with the fairy wings. Do you?

Cheetah was over 5 years old before we worked out he was going to be a right hander & he might have been a left hander if DH hadn't been so insistent in making him use his right hand by the time he got to that age. Even in grade one I think he still used to swap a bit.

Possum Princess said...

Nice cake!
That's such a cute picture (the 1st one!)
The bubble machine looks like a heap of FUN!
I remember how much my brother Dragon and I loved the bubble machine at the McTavish wedding!It was so cool!

Smilie girl said...

Happy birthday again little Bear. She has a very pretty dress on. How is she liking her beautiful new bed? Nice selection.
Hope she is feeling better.
The bubble machine looks like awesome fun. And WHAT A CAKE - that's one lucky little niece.
Nice hair too on your man :>
Are you ambidextrous Chimera? Clever.